The Kulpmont 100 Committee has decided to maintain the momentum generated by the 100th anniversary celebration by expanding and/or initiating commemorative and celebratory activities throughout the year, with a goal of having 100 days of activities in Kulpmont within five years. Activities will include; but, are not limited to:
- The Chimes of Saint Casimir – One such undertaking would be to bring back the playing of the Chimes of Saint Casimir – an audible Kulpmont icon of the past.
- Our Kulpmont Boys Band – the committee is working on providing a permanent home for Our Boys Band to practice and store instruments so that they can increase in numbers and public performances within the community.
- Memorial Weekend – with the Kulpmont American Legion and the Kulpmont Veterans of Foreign War, the committee hopes to expand the traditional Memorial Day celebration into an expanded Memorial parade – followed by a “Concert in The Park” by Our Boys Band featuring the music of America.
- Car Cruise Weekend – June
- San Marziale and All Kulpmont Saints Weekend – July
- Kulpmont Sportsmen Association “Outdoor Sportsman Weekend”– September
- First Responders and Firemen’s Weekend – October
- Chestnut Festival – November – Tutti Santi, Castagni Arranti.
- Spring Time in Kulpmont – April